Friday, February 1, 2008

Thing #2

Library 2.0 seems to be all about the interconnectedness of the internet and how it can be interactive and all about communicating between people from all over the world. This relates to libraries in how we serve our patrons, and in job how we communicate with our member libraries.

Blogs are becoming one of the new ways that companies are communicating with their customers, I have over 20 blogs that I read daily as a way to get news and recipes and just to find out what is going on with my friends. As a communication tool, blogs are very user friendly and not intimidating at all. With this 23 things program, I'm looking forward to exploring different web tools that I'm not familiar with, or looking further into the tools that I am familiar with and learning how to use them more effectively.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick!

I hope you have fun along the way and remember there will be prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann at SELCO